erutufon|nofuture  

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   erutufon|nofuture > Cristian Vogel/Station 55/No Future info and artist updates
User Name
Password

Old 6th April 2008   #1
CV
cristianvogel.neverengine.org

DJ The Black E @ BLOC2008 on Bleep Radio

isoprax is kindly hosting the recording over at fun in the murky - more info and downloadhere

"Cristian Vogel and Ben pest make up The Black E. They have one Ep that has been released [Found on the Foundry Floor] and more to come I hope.

This set isn't the highest quality or clarity. It was recorded via microphone. So you can imagine it has some muffle to it. However, if Cris was willing to share it I wasn't about to say no. You can see the logic of my ways right? Anyway, enjoy it for what it is --one of the best sets of Bloc?-- or don't. It's your call. When I'm listening to it I try to think of it as a really old mixtape that is on it's last legs...Adds a nostalgia factor into the mix which I found suited the odschool 'ish' these two create on the fly as they're playing.

"...when the Black E play, we just jam that shit on the boxes - its all improvised on stage - there's something that resembles a track off the EP, and also a new track called Chimi Churri - its all played on 2 Korg ESX1 ' s , a Casio RZ1 and a Yamaha DX200 - the guest vocal in the middle is my wife, Onne G"

So there you have it. The formula for world domination."
 :: quote post ::